Friday, January 14, 2011

Frijoles Fiesta Nachos

HELLOOOO... i'm sick : ( so I don't feel like writing much, but I felt I should because it is my two month of being vegetarian. (the thirtieth will be my two month vegan) sooo, I am pretty much lying in my warm and cozy bed pretending the world doesn't exist and am about to watch a movie on my laptop!

Yesturday I made the most amazing nachos that you HAVE to try! The reviews were astounding, omnis everywhere said "I love this cheese" "that's not real cheese?!?!?" "Vegan is what's up!!"


You will need:

black beans
corn chips
daiya mozza shreds
salsa- I used hot!

put a thin layer of chips down so they are just covering the bottom of the plate, then add a layer of daiya, repeat, microwave for 45 secondsish, add beans in a circle on top, microwave for the 15 secondsish, then add salsa in a ring of fire around beans.


No comments:

Post a Comment