Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Taco Night Revisited!

So, this time I made taco's with great northern beans that were leftover from the chili recipe! I added red pepper, onion powder, soy sauce, white rice vinegar, taco seasoning, and brown rice! So delicious! We topped with daiya mozza shreds and lettuce, would have used olives but we were out : (
I also finished off most of the leftover desserts, only two buckeye balls left! I made like 50 so that's pretty impressive, although I did give most away and the ones I didn't my sister sneaked. My mom gave the last one to her boyfriend without me knowing it was the last one.... o well! Kinda sad though because we have a ton of non-vegan buckeye balls... I guess it's a compliment!

Couldn't take any photos though because I ran out of battery while taking pics of the desserts and everything and left my charger at school : (

No comments:

Post a Comment