Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ohio

I am in Ohio. Yes, Ohio. Well apparently, Columbus, OH has a huge vegan following. Yesturday I went to ZPizza for the first time, I had been wanting to try it for a long time as I've heard about it on PETA. The food was delicious and reminded me of Pi pizza. The dough I thought was better because it was whole wheat and softer than Pi's. The cheese was daiya and obviously the same. Their match meat was more tender and less seasoned (a plus in my opinion) The only difference I couldn't decide was the sauce which would have needed to be a side-by-side comparison. It was a little pricy, to say the least. But it was delicious, and a fun atmosphere. When I told them I was vegan they pulled out a list, sort of like it's own separate menu. My first clue into how awesome Columbus is. 
Anyway... you may be wondering why we are in Ohio. My mother is a nurse and we are attending the Midwest Nursing Research Society. It is a lot of fun and am really enjoying it. Anyway we are going home tomorrow and I am nervous we will get delayed due to the snow. Can you believe it is snowing at the end of MARCH!?!??!


California Salad, we already ate the avocado, so creamy and yummy

Can you see the steam? Fresh service!

YUMMMM


Needless to say, this got eaten like right after I took this


DAIYA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment