Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patty's Day, a day too late

Yesterday was St. Patty's day, and boy o boy do I love that holiday. In all seriousness though, I have no idea why I love it so much... I feel like I love every holiday and maybe since I have a special connection to this one is why I like it so much... but I'm not even that Irish. Anyway, I had an amazing St. Pat's day, I wore my green PETA shirt around campus, leafletted, met some veggies and even a vegan (in my town? who knew!) went to my composition class where we received our mid-terms. My teacher liked mine so much, she read it to the class (what am I a second grader?) she also told me it was so useful I should try and get it published in the school newspaper! My paper was on the vegan friendliness of different restaurants throughout my college town.  I indeed had a super green, vegan St. Patty's day!!! Anyway, I am going to try and update at least every other day even if I have no new pictures just to get myself into the habit so we don't have another hiatus like last time! (can you tell I love that word? I think it is because the first time I heard it, it was used in context with Lost, my all time favorite T.V. series)

Anyway, I am going home tonight and I really cannot wait. First off, I love the train!!! I get to watch a movie on the train and start my outline for my extra credit paper in geology. I also get to start on my next comp essay, all of my essays in comp so far have been about animal rights, and I think it is really starting to catch on in my town, it makes me briefly consider staying... for like a second...

One last class before I am officially on break, but it is my philosophy class. It is a really enjoyable class, fun, easy and thought provoking. Plus, it starts at 1pm so it's such a refreshing Friday!!

Have a wonderful and safe friday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment