Monday, June 27, 2011

Facebook and cupcakes

So... this is the first time since 2006 that I have deleted my facebook for some reason other than lent. I just don't think it is a valuable allocation of my time anymore. We will see how this goes. I kind of want to start writing again, but eh who knows... writing takes a lot of time that I don't have...

So, this past weekend was pride weekend and the vegan bakesale. I met a TON of new people, networked, and met this amazing boy! His name is Chris, he is raw and has great aspirations for his future. He gave me  cookies... how sweet?!?!?

I made cupcakes for the bakesale... they took forever, I only got two hours of sleep that night and I ended up getting sick... still sick actually... anyway.... school is going alright halfway done!!! SOOO CLOSE!

Anyway, that is all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment