Thursday, February 2, 2012

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life -Steve Jobs

So in this year+ of life exploration I am learning many, many things about myself. So many things I never even thought to know about I now know about myself and life, simply by opening my eyes and living. I want to have kids, I want my own family. I have had many thoughts about what I want in my life for my future family. I want to be a lawyer, I want to go to law school, I know what law school I want to go to, and I know that I want to go part time or stop working when I have kids. I want to teach my kids all about life, I want to take my kids to parks, I want to make dinner for my family and husband. I want to bake cakes for my kids birthdays and make breakfast for my husband. I want a man who will financially and emotionally support my family. I want date nights where I drink wine with my husband. This is why I want to wait a couple years before I have kids so we can work real hard, have late nights with pizza and chinese food, and then cute date nights before I have kids. I want a man who will appreciate me caring for our family, and be driven enough to support our family.

I know one day I will find a man loving enough to support me and our children. I know he is an amazing man, so loving and caring. He is out there, I kind of wonder what he is doing right now. I wonder if he ever thinks about me. I wonder if I know him... I wonder when I will meet him if I don't. My future holds so much ahead of me, and while I cannot wait for my life with him, I love my life today, and yesterday and tomorrow. I wouldn't trade today for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment