Thursday, January 19, 2012

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. -Steve Jobs

Ok... I am officially in love with my life. I seriously hope the rest of the semester stays half this phenomenal! I LOVE my blaw class... LOVE, LOVE the teacher, LOVE the class, I love my stats class and the girl that sits next to me and talks to me like I am a normal human instead of a smelly freak who just came back from the barn... I love that people say hi to me when I walk around and I love how I am so happy that I say hi to others. I love that I don't give a shit that my roommate is a TOTAL bitch. and oh ya... I think I want to go into law still.... and ooooo ya... I don't know if I'll be staying in my hometown.... sooooo I may be moving to cali if I get my dream job. After becoming obsessed with Steve Jobs, I think I want to work in a legal department of Apple. They also offer paralegal opportunities so I could always move to cali, become a paralegal, attempt the cali bar, if I pass hot damn I'm a lawyer, if I fail I might go to law school.... and maybe Apple would pay... who knows, that is like my dream now. OMG I HAVE A DREAM JOB!!!!!! wow.... okay another thing I'm really stoked about. I was raised Catholic... but I actually do not believe in God. I respect everyone's choices, and will still capitalize God and probably continue to "pray" I never really prayed much anyone, but it is how I learned to calm myself and locate my thoughts, I think prayer is just a self-assurance thing anyway. But I definitely believe in reincarnation and I definitely believe that our timeline is cyclical. I am doing more research but I am excited to see where this takes me in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment