Monday, August 15, 2011

My First Potluck

I went to my first potluck a couple of weeks ago. I decided I would bring mini cupcakes because that is what I would have wanted to eaten, and mini because they are easy to grab and go quick. I made a vanilla batter from Vegan Cupcakes Takeover the World. I separated it into three and put lemon extract in one, chocolate chips in the other, and (mini) oreo crumbles in the other. I poured them into a mini batter pan. The only difference is that I split the mini oreos and put them in the bottom of the cookies and cream liners. 


Then for the buttercream. Great news!!! I FINALLLY GOT MY BUTTERCREAM TO WORK!
I again split it up and added oreo crumbles for the cookies and cream, left it plain for the chocolate chip ones, and added lemon and yellow food coloring for the lemon ones. I think they turned out really great!




No comments:

Post a Comment