Sunday, May 1, 2011

see there's this boy....

So it is 3:34, I woke up at ten, and I still haven't eaten. Why? because my stomach is overfilled STILL from last night/this morning. Last night I got to thinking a lot... I haven't had much to do and when I don't have anything to do I start to think.... and I started thinking about a certain... boy... well I texted one of my friends and she told me exactly what any good friend would say.... I'm F'd... ya.... we've tried it twice and somehow it still doesn't work... so why do I keep thinking about him? Because... he is that one guy... ya know the one i've had it bad for for three years.... nothing seems to taint him in my mind... ya.... that one! So I watched weeds, texted friends, stayed up till three... finished off a 2 liter of coke and a box of cereal and came close to finishing off two boxes of cookies and half a jar of peanut butter. I also had a sheet of matzo.... yaaaaaaa so all in all I dont think he has any clue I have these feelings... feelings of deep regret and hurt and an aching to be with him, near him, just to even talk to him.... no I think he still and probably forever will have those same feelings for his ex. Weird thing is... she was a vegan too... or so she claimed, she ate eggs from her farm.

....and he kind of stole my heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment