Sunday, December 12, 2010

Welcome!

Hello all! I am starting my blog and I am still trying to get a grip on what all I am going to be posting about. I am a new vegan and I am really enjoying my experiences cooking, so I will probably post recipes I find or make as well as updates in the AR world. First, I would like to say that I come from a family where high class cooking was done in the microwave and no one cooked. Also, I may not have very "exciting" recipes, although I will post some! but I will also be posting my day to day food to help those who want to know just what a vegan CAN eat.
So to start, I am going to post about my salad I had tonight.
First, I started with a head of lettuce and cut and chopped some lettuce to a fitting amount.
Then, I took three baby carrots and sliced them into little chunks
Next, I took broccoli and cut it up (I used some of the stem to add different textures and flavors)
Finally, I used Newman's salad dressing (can't really remember what type, but a lot of Newman's dressing is vegan)
annnd VOILA! I didn't take a picture because I was pretty hungry and didn't think about it until it was nearly all gone : (

No comments:

Post a Comment